123 HP Envy 5032 Driver Installation for MAC:
Follow the steps described below to install the driver software for the HP Envy 5032 printer on your MAC. After you have set up the HP Envy 5032 printer to the original specifications and conditions of your MAC, open the browser.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 5032 and choose the printer model from HP Envy 5032.
- The webpage shows a list of driver software that supports all HP Envy 5032 printer characteristics.
- Choose a appropriate software package that fits and downloads your printer model.
- Once the browser finishes downloading, install your MAC computer driver software.
- Go as directed on the screen and pick the USB cable link when selecting the connection type.
- After that, attach your HP Envy 5032 printer via an USB cable to the laptop when the USB cable is connected.
- Open the device list on your MAC computer and check if your HP Envy 5032 printer is on this list.