123 HP Envy 5032 Windows Driver Installation
Follow the procedure below to install the HP Envy 5032 printer driver’s software on your Windows PC: After the original configuration and connection has been completed, open the browser on your Windows PC.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 5032 and choose the HP Envy 5032 printer model.
- When the printer model is chosen, the website will show the list of driver software package available for your printer model before you, so that the software package will enable your printer to perform the functions correctly.
- Download a suitable software package to support all of your HP printer’s characteristics.
- After downloading the software file, embed the software file on your Windows desktop.
- Follow the directions on the screen and pick the type of attachment for your HP Envy 5032 printer to connect to the network, sort out the choice and connect to the USB cable if required.
- Now check if your HP printer name is cited on your Windows computer’s Devices and Printers list.