Wireless printing from the HP Envy 4520 Airprint Setup.
Apple AirPrint is a mobile printing solution that is available on iOS devices.
This process works on iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6, and iPhone SE devices of the latest version.
You can use an ePrint HP enabled printer, such as HP Envy 4520, for wireless printing from your iPod, iPad or iPhone.
To use AirPrint, the same network needs your Apple device and the HP envy 4520 press. Apple Airprint is supported with iOS 4.2 and later on Apple devices. Many apps like Safari, iWorks, mail etc are provided in the App Store.
- Make sure that your printer and Apple device like the iPhone have the same wireless network connection.
- Download Apple AirPrint from the app store onto your Apple device.
- Take note of the SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password name of your wireless network.
- These credentials are important for your printer and Apple device to be connected to your Wireless network.
- Open any AirPrint App document and tap.
- Open the Printer Option and go to the AirPrint App.
- Search for the name of your networks and choose your printer.
- To print your document with HP envy 4520, select your network and tap Print.
- You can modify print options in Apple AirPrint, as shown in the image below.
- You can print any web app, email or photo supporting HP Envy 4520 How to Airprint.
- You can also change the page range as shown in the above picture.
Airprint Not working with HP Envy 4520 Printer
Sometimes your Airprint will not work in one printer with your HP Envy 4520 e-all. If you experience such problems, follow the below steps to reconnect your iPhone to the network.
In the following steps, Apple devices such as iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s and the most recent iPhone SE edition can be connected to the 123.hp.com/setup Printer.
- Start your iPhone again.
- Go on your iPhone to Settings tab.
- Go to HP Envy 4520 Wi-Fi in Settings.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi and make sure you display your Wi-Fi network name.
- Now try HP Envy 4520 Airprint Setup printing.
Our website is intended solely to provide technical assistance and service to printer users in particular. We are not responsible for loss or damages resulting from any action you take in relation to the information on this website. Read our policy statement for additional ownership information and third-party rights.