How to print picture 7855 of HP Envy?
- Edit the document you want to print before starting the printing process.
- Open the document on your desktop or laptop in an application.
- Go to Menu File and press Print.
- Change print settings if required.
- Click Printer Properties or Preferences and, if necessary, change Advanced Settings.
- Advanced configurations include paper size, type, printing on both sides and more.
- If there is a printer shortcut, set the default setting.
- Click OK— > Print, finally.
Learn How to 123.hp.com/envy7855 setup
How to print HP Envy 7855 photos?
- Load the input tray with the appropriate photo paper for your HP Envy Photo 7855 Setup printer.
- Place the photo paper facing down with the print side.
- Edit the picture you plan to print. Open your computer photo.
- Right-click on the picture and select Open With. Click on Photo Viewer or Paint from Windows now.
- Tap Print. Print. The Print Pictures window opens once you click. Change print settings if required.
- Go to the Properties of the document and change the advanced settings. Choose the Print button.