HP Envy 4520 Printing with Windows 10 Mobile
You can print documents or pictures directly to your HP printer from HP Envy 4520 to your mobile device Windows 10.
Make sure the HP Envy 4520 printer is connected with the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network on your Windows 10 Mobile Device.
- Go to the WIFI on your Windows 10 mobile device and connect it to the wired or wireless network of your HP Envy 4520.
- Open the document or the email app that has the file that you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon.
- Following the step above, a print preview screen appears where you can select your printer and, if needed, change all print settings.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click Print.
- It also offers options such as number of copies, print color, size of the paper, range of paper and orientation.
If the print job is not printed then it could be due to one of the following reasons;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- envy4520 Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
- To cancel or check the print job status, follow the following steps.
- Take a printer icon to print queue on the How to Print from HP Envy 4520 to Windows 10 mobile.
- Swipe the display down, you will see the current print jobs.
- Choose the job you want to cancel and tap Cancel.
Envy 4520 e- all-in-one Printer Windows 10 Setup
- Follow the steps below to resolve a print problem after upgrading from HP Envy 4520 to Windows 10 to How to Print your computer.
- Reboot your printer and computer after upgrading.
- Computer restart loads all drivers and latest updates properly.
Step 1: Make sure all updates to Windows are properly installed:
In the Windows 10 upgrade process, your computer and its connected devices are provided with software updates. If your software update fails to install, your printer may not work properly.
Follow the steps below to ensure that all updates are properly installed on your computer.
- Go to your Windows 10 PC’s Windows Update section, by searching it on the Windows Search.
- When the updates are available on the Windows update page, download and install them to your computer by clicking on the Install button as shown in the image below.
- You should be able to print after taking these steps, but if you still have problems, or if updates are not available on your Windows OS then proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free HP diagnostic tool to solve printing and scanning problems.
- You can download the latest version of HP Print and Scan Doctor from here.
- After the tool has been downloaded, install it on your computer and perform a quick scan.
- The tool does multiple HP Envy 4520 troubleshooting tasks and attempts to fix your printer problems.
Step 3: Set your HP 4520 printer as default:
If you are connected to a network of many printers, you have to make sure you have the default HP printer. To confirm this, follow the below steps,
- In your search, type devices from HP Envy 4520 to Windows 10 and select Devices and Printers from the search results list as illustrated in the following image.
- When your HP print icon has no green check mark on Devices and Printers, right click your HP print and tap, set as the default printer, as shown in the following picture.
- The green check mark shows that the 123 hp 4520 is the default printer.
Step 4: Uninstall driver and software of HP Envy 4520
- If these steps do not work, try uninstalling your computer’s HP print driver and software.
- Disconnect any HP Envy 4520 USB cable from the HP printer to Uninstall or change a program on your computer then check for HP printer on it.
- Click on the name of your HP printer in the program list and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- Complete the uninstallation process by following the instructions on the screen.
- Restart the computer after the HP Envy 4520 driver and software has been uninstalled.
Step 5: Reinstall driver and software of HP Envy 4520
- After the above steps are finished, either download the latest HP driver and software from 123.hp.com or from the CD-ROM installation of the HP Envy 4520 driver.
- The latest version of the complete feature software includes updates and corrections that ensure your HP printer functions smoothly.
- Try restarting your computer and the HP printer after installing the latest version of the HP driver and software.
- This ensures that the driver loads correctly on your system.
- Open a document and try to print on your 123.hp.com/envy 4520 printer after completing the above steps.
Our website only aims at providing technical assistance and service to printer users in particular. We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from any action you undertake with the information on this website. Read our policy statement for additional ownership and third-party rights information.