CONNECT THE HP PRINTER TO MAC
- Choose the Network or Wireless menu and click Setup.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard from the list of available options.
- Wireless networks are listed on the screen. Select the one you want to use.
- When requested, enter the WEP password of the wireless network key.
- You will soon connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Once connected, print a test report to see whether the printer works correctly.
- In addition, the MAC printer driver must not be installed separately.
- When you update Apple device software, it is installed automatically.
- Connect your HP printer and Apple device to a USB connection.
- Wired or wireless connection connect other devices to the Internet.
- Go to the Apple device Menu option and update the touch software.
- Otherwise, select Software updates from About this Mac.
- Now, select Install.
How to select a printer on your MAC?
- Select System Preferences, open the Apple menu.
- Go to the Hardware tab, then select Print and Fax.
When your HP printer has been listed,
- Roll your pointer on (-) minus sign and remove the printer. Now, click on the (+) sign and Add a new printer.
- When appearing on the screen, select the name of the printer.
- Now, click on OK to continue.
When your HP printer is not listed,
- Roll your mouse pointer close to (+) sign and then click Add Printer or Scanner.
- Select one of the options when the names of the printer appear.
- Click the Continue Option button.
- On the Print Using box, choose the printers name.
- Now download and install software for the Apple printer.