How do I connect the printer to the mac?
- Click Set-up and choose Network or Wireless menu.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard from the list of available options.
- The list of wireless networks will be on display. Select the one that you want to use.
- When requested, enter the WEP password of the wireless network key.
- Your printer will soon be connected to your wireless network. Once connected, print a test report to see if the printer is working well.
- It is also not necessary to install a separate MAC printer driver. It is automatically installed when you update the software for the Apple device.
- Connect your HP printer and Apple device to a USB connection.
- Connect other devices via wired or wireless connection to the Internet.
- Go to the Apple device menu option and update touch software. Otherwise, select Software Updates and select About this Mac.
- Now, choose Install.
How do you select your printer on your MAC?
- Open the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware tab and choose Print and Fax.
- When your HP printer has been listed,
- Roll your pointer on (-) minus sign and remove the printer. Now, click on the (+) sign and Add a new printer.
- Choose the name of the printer when it is displayed on screen.
- Click the Continue option button.
- Choose the name of the printer in the Print Using box.
- Now download and install the software for the Apple printer.
We are a bunch of technicians who want to solve problems relating to printers, both hardware and software. If you prefer HP service help, these problems will be corrected, which are limited to the printer. However, with us, we will also solve problems related to the printer and the computer. We also offer you t when it comes to cost. he most affordable solution. Our prices won’t cost you a pocket hole.