How you can unbox the HP Printer
- Check the contents list in the shipping box of the printer before unboxing.
- Take the 123.hp.com setup printer out of the box and remove from the outside and inside of the box all packaging materials.
- Take all other hardware components out of the box and unbundle them with the tapes and packaging materials.
- Give your printer parts carefully because any harm to them can cause the device to malfunction.
- Keep the carton box and other components of the packaging aside for recycling.
- Connect your printer’s power cord to an external source.
- Provide your printer with power supply.
- Turn on the printer and set the preferences of the control panel to continue.
HP Printer Mac Wireless Configuration
- Turn on and connect your printer and laptop to the same network.
- Turn off your printer from a USB cable and use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect.
- Go to the HP Printer’s Control Panel and choose the Wireless Settings option.
- Select the network name from the list of available networks and, if required, type the password.
- The link is created by a stable wireless light.
- If the network name is not displayed, uninstall your computer’s printer driver.
- Download and install the driver from the 123.hp.com site on your Mac system.
- To start the installation process, click on the link. Check that the installation file is accessible in the .dmg format.
- Choose the wireless mode and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the wireless setup.
Select the Finish option to finish the process.
HP Printer Wireless Windows Setup
- Turn on your laptop and printer 123.hp.com/setup.
- Make sure you connect them to the same network.
- Place them near the router for a stronger signal.
- Do not connect to your guest network your HP printer. Various techniques are available to link your printer to a network.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard is the method used here. View the printer control panel icons.
- Select the Option Settings in the control panel of the printer and press the Network Settings menu.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Settings menu and view the list of networks that are accessible.
- Choose the name of the network in the list and type the password when prompted.
- Sometime later the flashing light on the control panel is noticeable, which shows that your 123 HP setup printer is looking for a network.
A stable light indicates that the link has been formed.
Google Cloud Print Setup 123 HP Printer
- Switch on your HP printer and load a single document on the input panel.
- Make sure the ink or toner cartridges are installed and create sure that your printer and Android device are connected to the same network.
- Download and install the Google Play Store Cloud Print plugin.
- Open Menu Settings, type in the search box for printing and then tap Printing.
- Hit the Cloud Print next door and switch off other print service plugins.
- Click on the main menu icon and then choose Add Printer, select Cloud Print.
- The Cloud Print plugin lists the network printers. Select the printer to be added and then click OK. Confirm your registration on the control table of your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
123 hp com Airprint configuration
- Check if your AirPrint printer is supported.
- Make sure your printer and iOS device is connected to the same network.
- If necessary, remove the USB cable from your printer. When an Ethernet cable is attached, it is impossible to print wirelessly.
- Choose Setup-> Network-> Wireless-> Wireless Setup Wizard if your printer has a Control Panel display.
- If there is no control panel display on your HP printing device, hold the Wireless button for at least three seconds and then press the WPS button on the router.
- Switch your configuration printer on 123.hp.com and open the document or picture you need to print. Touch Print then select from the list the name of your printer.
- Menus and choices may differ according to the model of the printer. Choose the copy number and tap Print.
123 HP Printer Dispute Settings
The main problems with the printer are paper jam errors, offline printers, printing pages blank, device not discovered during driver configuration, etc. Use alternatives on the 123 hp site to solve printer-related problems. You can correct these problems by restarting your printer and PC. The PC restores the lost network link after rebooting. You can also solve problems with the following steps
How to fix the problem of paper jam
- The primary reason for the paper jam problem is unsupported documents.
- Check if any folded or wrinkled documents have been inserted into the input cabinet.
- Use only the suggested documents on 123.hp.com/setup and ensure free movement of the printer cartridge.
- You can discover the paper jammed inside your printer with a flashlight.
- Turn off your printer while the jammed documents are being removed.
- If your device turns on the jammed paper, it may lead to printer harm.
- To extract the jammed documents, use both hands. If the sheet is torn, it could lead to another problem.
- Remove any loose paper in the input cabinet. Further solutions to this problem can be found on the 123 hp printer installation page.
Offline problem of HP Printer
- The Printer Offline Message shows the control panel and the computer screen of your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- This message happens when your printer and your computer do not communicate.
- Turn off your Mac machine, wait five seconds and then disconnect your printer from the USB cable.
- When it power up, your printer generates noise. Check whether the link is safe.
- Stop continuing until the link is safe.
- This implies that the printer is linked to the machine if it is listed on the PC. Boot your printer again and wait until it’s idle.
- Close all the PC software and programs. Unplug your printer’s linked energy cable.
- After a few seconds, re-connect the USB cable and restart your printer & computer.
HP Printer solve the problem of the ink cartridge
- Use the energy button to turn on your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- Open the access gate to the ink cartridge and wait until the carriage passes into the access region.
- Make sure the color icon on each ink cartridge tag matches the color icon in your slot.
- Check for correctly seated ink cartridges in the carriage.
- Press the ink cartridge to snap it strongly into its corresponding slot.
- If no ink cartridge snaps in, take it out of the car.
- Bend the tab softly away and then reinsert the cartridge.
- Raise and lower the printhead to ensure it’s all the way down. Close the access gate to the ink cartridge.
HP Printer will not print
- Insert one end of the cable provided on the back of the printer and the other end on the USB port of the PC.
- Click the start option and open your computer control panel. Select devices and printers. Choose devices.
- Right-click on the name of your printer and default it.
- If the ink concentration is small, the cartridge will be replaced by a fresh one.
- Open the entrance door of the tin cartridge and wait for the car to move to the replacement place.
- Insert the ink cartridges in their slots and click them until they snap.
- After a few seconds, your 123.hp.com/setup printer prints an aligning page.
- Replace the power cable with a fresh one when the power cable is damaged.