Get assistance from our HP Envy experts. We give a broad variety of alternatives for any problem with your printer.
Fix with our expert your HP Officejet printer. Let your HP officejet problems relax with us.
Get the most from your HP officejet Pro printer with the help of our printer professionals.
Setup Configure or fix your HP DeskJet with our expert professional HP printers.
Configuration from step by step HP ePrint configuration guide to your Windows PC or Mac HP Printer!
- Printer installation or printer configuration
- Printer driver not legally installed
- Wireless printer setup
- Low velocity
- Paper jam in spool region, print spooler mistake
- Ruined or outdated Print drivers
- Frequent paper jams, ink cartridge jam
- Paper feeder receives many pieces of paper
- Hanging computed during print
- ePrint or iPrint Call design difficulties our print system.
You can get assistance with your 123 HP Printer on your home or office network PCs with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP or Mac.
To choose 123 HP
Baffled with your HP Printer, Top 3 Reasons? Our expert Tech Support Group will assist you fix every problem found with HP Printer Setup and Setup. We are committed to providing you with the finest solution possible.
1. We support a broad variety of HP printers, which include our Printer Experts for set-up, driver installation and support research.
2. Our skilled Printer Experts will provide you with one of the finest solutions for all types of printer problems.
3. We will guide you through the process of setting up
HP Print Setup
HP ePrint Setup HP ePrint is a HP service that enables you to print from any part of the globe from your HP printer given that you have an active Internet connection and that your HP printer should be able to use ePrint.
- Enable HP ePrint You should use the HP ePrint symbol on the Home Side, click Set Up To accept HP usage conditions and empower Web services, click the Accept icon to allow HP ePrint.
- Now HP ePrint is enabled.
- Ensure that web services are established.
- Click the HP ePrint symbol on the home screen.
- You can find your printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- Open your email request on your PC or any other device.
- Email the document to be transmitted to the email address of your printer.
HP AirPrint Setup
AirPrint enables you wirelessly connect your ePrint allowed HP printer to your Apple iOS v4.2 and later types of operating system with your IPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Your HP printer and your iPhone Apple device are linked to the same wireless network.
- Download Apple AirPrint from the appstore to your Apple device.
- Please notice the SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password name of your Wireless Network.
- These credentials are essential in connecting your Apple printer and computer with your wireless network.
- Open any AirPrint App file and tap.
- Open the AirPrint App and go to the Printer Option.
- To print your document, select your system and click Print.
- You can print any Apple AirPrint Web application, email or photos.
- You can also alter the page range as shown in the above picture.
HP Printer Windows 10 support
Make sure you have linked your HP Printer and Windows 10 computer to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to your Windows 10 computer’s Wi-Fi settings and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open a document or an email application that has a file to print.
- Click on the symbol Print.
- After this step, a printed preview screen appears where your printer can be selected and any print settings can be changed if required.
- Once the required modifications have been produced, click Print.
- It also provides you options such as numbers of copies, print colour, paper size, paper variety and orientation.
- If the print job is not then printed, it might be because the following poor mode is ON Printer is OFF, or no network saving mode is accessible