Connect Hp Printer To your Windows
HP customer support, you have to connect the HP printer to your Windows wireless network with or using Ethernet/USB. This includes: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
The Hp printer is linked to windows with the built-in Windows solution. This is because the printer driver already has the recent Windows operating systems or because you can get support from 123.hp.com/setup.
123.hp.com/setup For windows:
Search tool for Windows.
- Click Start. Click Start.
- Change device installation in the search menu bar.
- The installation device window opens.
- Select the possibility to automatically update.
- Hit saves modifications. Hit saves modifications.
Installation of Printer Driver For Windows:
- Go to begin.
- Type in the search menu bar add printer.
- A fresh window will open asking which printer type you want to install.
- If you choose a network link, choose the alternative Adding a wireless network or Bluetooth printer.
- Click on an current port to use it.
- Hit next. Hit next.
- But if you choose to connect to USB, add a local printer.
- Select the name of your printer.
- Select next. Select next.
- A fresh window appears, which says the printer driver should be installed.
- Click on the tab Update Windows.
- A list of suppliers of printers is displayed, choose HP or Hewlett Packard.