123 HP OFFICEJET 4650 PRINTER INSTALLATION & SETUP Instructions
Unpack the HP Officejet 4650 printer from its packaging and keep the power cords in place ready to connect. Now, place the cords firmly in the sockets of the wall so that the devices do not have any loose connections or power problems.
Press the Home button on the left corner of the printer after connecting the cords.
How to configure the OfficeJet 4520 printer?
- It may make some noise when you first switch on the printer.
- Use the arrows next to the printer control panel to select the language, country, and region once you see the home screen.
- Now, press the OK button.
- As you insert the ink cartridges, the printer screen will now.
- Use cutouts on the sides of your printer to lift the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Look at the label on the cartridge’s back cover and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the electrical contacts and ink nozzles protective tape.
- Slide the ink cartridges into their respective slots slowly and push them to the place where they are locked.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process as well.
- Once the original HP cartridges have been installed, a message box will appear on the control panel.
- Click OK Load in the input tray the stack of paper.
- The printer now prints a page of alignment.
- Scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass after the alignment page is printed.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, a message box will appear on the control panel of the printer that reads,’ Alignment successful.’
- To continue, press the Ok button.
- Users are now permitted to wirelessly connect the printer or Ethernet or USB to a network.
- Upon completion of the basic setup, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer’s CD. Follow the screen instructions to
- complete the installation process for the printer.
- Download from the 123.hp.com/oj4650 or 123.hp.com/setup 4650 website driver software.