Setup wired & wireless 123.hp.com/dj3630
The wired connection requires adequate connections for 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup between several devices. Therefore, if the wired connections are inappropriate, a user may find the setup process unsuccessful. Compared to other fitting methods, however, troubleshooting a wired connection is always easier.
DJ3630 Wireless Installation
A wireless arrangement is one that will connect your HP DJ3630 printer to your personal computer without the help of 123.hp.com/dj3630 installation usb cable wires.
- Before setting up, get information about the network and the devices.
- Don’t forget to turn the PC, the printing device and also the network router (wireless)
- Most importantly, you need a good internet connection for this type of setup
- The PC and the HP DeskJet printer should be connected to the same wireless network.
HP Deskjet 3630 Setup | Download HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Software
First time Printer Setup Deskjet 3630
- Remove the HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup (123.hp.com/setup) from its packaging for the first time.
- Check the list of packages and if you have all items in the list
- You must also remove the tape around the scanner by lifting its cloth
- Also remove the tape from the cleaning area and the ink cartridge access area during unpacking
- Remove and replace the ink cartridges
- Extend and push the paper tray door – after removal of the tape
- Connect the printer to a power source
- Switch it on
- Set privileges
- Set up the HP Deskjet 3630 printer configuration
- On the control panel of the printer: Press down arrow
- Choose the language
- Press the down arrow again to set Country / Region
- Click Ok
- Click Ok
- Loading the paper:
- Remove the extender and the paper tray
- Adjust the outermost positions of the slider width guides
- Load and align the paper
- Push the paper tray forward until you click on it
- To load cartridges of ink:
- Raise the access door of the cartridge and lock it in place
- The carriage slides into a position accessible
- Let the wagon be idle and silent at some point
- Then proceed to setting up the HP Deskjet 3630 printer
- Remove the ink cartridges from the packaging
- Lift the slot for ink cartridge
- Press both of the cartridges until you hear a snap.
- Close the cover
- The control panel also displays instructions for user convenience alignment of the cartridges
- The printer recognizes the ink cartridges and their pattern of alignment automatically
- An alignment page is therefore printed
HP Deskjet 3630 Print in the cloud
Google Cloud Print is an exclusive and free service that prints documents to your HP Deskjet 3630 printer from any network – enabled device. No additional software or driver download requirements are perceived.
Cloud Print mobilization:
● Cloud printing requires only standard browsers like Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer.
● Google Cloud Print – It is always recommended that compatible operating systems
● Generate a Google account
● On the same network, the printer and related device should be activated
● Turn on the printer HP Deskjet 3630
● Open the browser for Chrome
● Click Open Window Settings
● Login the Google Account
● Click Open Window Settings
● Option Show Advanced Configurations
● Click Google Cloud Print under the Manage menu
123.hp.com/dj3630 printer registration:
● Choose New Devices
● Search for a list of printers
Choose Manage if the printer is already listed under My Printing Devices:
Click on Google Cloud Print Jobs
Pick Print and then upload a file to Print
Click on Select a file from my computer
Open the document to print a page by clicking on the Print button.
123.hp.com/dj3630 – Fixing problems
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting Print For your HP Deskjet 3630 printer, please download the troubleshooting guide to our website. The latest information on quick repairs and other related issues is also available on 123.hp.com/dj3630 troubleshooting
Some of the categories of troubleshooting are:
The 123.hp.com/deskjet3630/ website provides you with the following guidelines on printing issues:
Print job in the queue:
To do on Issues: Delete job files, Restart printer & Check our website for manual repair
Printer gone offline:
To do on Issues: Run Scan Doctor Issue fixes by itself automatically and a manual repair process is available on our website for your reference.
Slow response from printer:
Some of the slow printer response categories:
Print jobs are gone from the queue and no print output is available:
To do on Issues: Check print queue, Apply Doctor Uninstall HP driver and Rename HPBXPSRENDER.DLL Driver and Reinstall HP Driver Software Program.
The Edge Browser cancelled PDF print job (Windows 10)
To solve this problem easily and quickly – download the Reader app
Other: Errors: ‘ Oxc19a0005 ‘ and ‘ User Interference Required ‘
Option 1: Printer reset Option and option 2: Clean Printer service
Impression of poor quality:
It generally gives irregular outputs such as vertical lines, bands, garbled characters, partial prints, blank page prints, unprinted Excel gridlines, etc. when printing quality is poor. These are successful with HP deskjet 3630 troubleshooting
● Use genuine HP ink cartridges purchased from genuine dealers to remove the ink cartridges and replace them.
Rest the printer before you reuse it
Solve different printer setup (123.hp.com/setup), installation and other associated updates with the HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting guide
● If the installation disk does not start:
● Complete the manual setup – use the 123.hp.com/dj3630 troubleshooting guide
We offer efficient, knowledgeable and brilliant engineers who are always able to resolve all problems. Receive clear and accurate instructions for troubleshooting your HP printer – call us free of charge at +1 888-682-5959 to use our personalized back – end services.
Scanning feature of HP Deskjet 3630
The 123.hp.printerssetup.com guide successfully resolves all scanner errors: Issue: implement the following steps if: document not found while scanning and scanning fails error classification:
Problem is scan – related, print – related or both For both errors:
Wireless connections: check if the printer does not maintain a wireless connection
Wired connections: check if the Ethernet port cable and wired connections are available.
2. If Ethernet port cable and router are connected
3. Restart Printer, router and other related devices
4. Then turn off the printer
5. Printer power cord is directly connected to the power outlet
6. Close all programs and shut down the computer
7. Try to scan both the printer and the computer.
Check the connection status of the printer and network connectivity
1. Ensure that the wireless signal is turned on for wireless connections
2. Ensure cable connection to the Ethernet port and green light for wired connections
3. Doctor scanning and running printing are administered
4. To fix problems, select Fix Scanning
The scan function is now being tested. Uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
Check the settings that are responsible for the communication between the computer and the scanner – Windows Image Acquisition Settings
Disable the firewall temporarily so that the network printer communication is not blocked
HP Deskjet 3630 Ink cartridge problem solving
Ink cartridge routine problems: cartridges that is missing or incompatible
Compatibility checks should take place between the ink cartridges and the printer Black ink cartridge, which is the number prescribed for a given region
Genuine toner and ink cartridge replacements should be purchased from real dealers
Clean the Electrical cartridge
It is highly recommended to use a swab or lint – free cloth for purifying all electrical contacts on the cartridge, including the cartridge contacts and those inside the printer, in order to avoid any damages
Dry out the cartridges for about 10 minutes before they are placed again.
Cartridge problems can also be resolved by the removal and reintegration of cartridges
● Restart Printer Disconnect power cord
● Wait for approx. 10 to 15 minutes, while the printer power still remains on Reconnect power
● Switch on printer
● Remove correctly the cartouches position and replace
● Then remove and substitute the tri – color cartridge
● Close the lid of the scanner.
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting Printer did not found the following issues in the Windows system:
Unable to find a printer and printer not found
Restart the printer, computer and router that connected with 123.hp.com/dj3630 — switch them off and on
● Turn on again the press of the printer’s network connection
● Turn on wireless signal on the printer for wireless connection
● Look for a steady green light in a wired connection
● Turn off the printer’s power cord.
Manual connection to the HP network printer installer will automatically detect 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer
1. Wireless Setup Wizard helps you complete the wireless reinstallation of the HP driver and software
2. Running Scan Doctor Tool
3. Run the Scan Doctor tool free of charge available for diagnosis and resolution of every problem with scanning and printing.
HP Deskjet 3630 Clear Paper Jam Troubleshooting
The ‘ Paper Jam ‘ error appears especially if the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer stops printing feed pages Check for a short instruction in the paper jam removal panel.
1. Remove jammed paper
2. Do not tear entire sheet
3. Small bits of torn paper jammed in rear rollers must be gently removed by raising the paper path cover.
4. Open door of the cartridge
5. Check the cartridge access area for any residue of paper and debris
6. Remove the jammed paper
Do not bend the input tray – place the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer on a flat surface
● Obstructions should be removed, such as small objects, plumes, etc.
● Turn the printer around to look for any pieces of paper and waste trapped in the insert tray
● Once the check is finished, return the printer to its normal position to ensure that all display messages on the control panel are removed after the print power line has been connected.
Remove all loose sheets
● Remove any bit of paper
● Turn printer off & stand for 30 seconds then
● Turn on printer
A Printer status report is printed in order to test the Printer’s ability to print. If there is a continuing error, call provider to serve the imprimer clearing paper jam.
HP Deskjet 3630 Fax Troubleshooting
Solve 123.hp.com/dj3630 Fax problems – but can’t send faxes
Check the correct number and all digits for long – range access to Speed
Dial Computers: Manually dial the HP printer out by printing a fax page separately
Choose the appropriate option – HP Fax Tone or Press Dialing
For Manual Faxes (not sent from the machine): Check for the connection between your computer and the printed machine.
Intermittent fax failures
Fax communication can generally be unsuccessful when: telephone cable is too long and spinning.
Constant static sound in the telephone line Call service provider to correct static telephone lines – Low quality telephone lines is one of the most common causes of intermittent fax failure.
When a print job instruction is sent to the ePrint email ID but no printed output Solution:
Make sure there is network connectivity for the printer
123.hp.com/dj3630 For Wi – Fi connections: check if the printer cable and Ethernet port have a steady, orange link light, indicating cable connectivity HP Deskjet 3630
Print and email prerequisites Check for: field must have the correct email address and no extra addresses
Only 10 attachments allowed having a total file size of less than 10 MB to be sent at one time.
Optional Print History
Queue Print job is displayed in ePrint History Wait until the printer is asked to receive the job.
Non – functionality of ePrint: Network connection problem solving and connection problems
*Note: All – in – one Deskjet Printer series content is used on this page to help on better understanding.
Download for HP Printer driver (installation of HP Deskjet 3630 software)
The package includes an installation CD to help you download and complete the download of the 123.hp.com/dj3630 driver.
Some of the guidelines to install the driver from a CD / DVD drive are as follows:
1. Turn your computer to Detach the USB Insert the CD / DVD into the computer disk space
2. The HP Printer driver installation wizard will appear Follow the on – screen instructions to install the download driver 123.hp.com/dj3630
3. Wait for the complete download of the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer driver
4. The wizard will prompt you to connect the USB cable between the computer and the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.
5. Click the button to download.
6. By clicking the download button, you agree to the HP Software License Agreement and its terms and conditions
7. Obtain the latest download version of the HP Deskjet 3630 driver that includes all instructions for using the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.
Follow Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 installation guidelines
● Disconnect USB cable between PC and PC to Download HP Printer Drivers
● Click Download File Transfer to HP Printer
● Driver Download Depends on your computer’s Internet connection speed.
For Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
On both computers on HP Deskjet printer, Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 Switch, Connect both units with USB Unzip and Extract the setup file click start and Control Panel
For Windows XP
You can perform on – screen instructions to complete and install the HP printer driver, the HP Deskjet 3630 software, for Windows XP users Click Fax & Printers.