123.hp.com/setup 9010 ojpro – network driver set-up (Mac)
HP printer not found during network driver set-up (Mac) – Suitable for HP OfficeJet Pro 9010, 9020 Series
To solve this problem and set up your wireless network of OJP 9010 hp printer, do the following:
- Unplug the router power cord and turn off your computer and the hp printer. After plugging the power cord back into the router for a while, turn both your hp printer and your computer on.
- Check that the problem has been solved.
- Confirm that the 2.4 GHz router band is enabled and that it is connected to your hp printer and not to any VPN, guest or host network. Confirm that the wireless signal is switched on, that the wireless icon light is either stable or blinking, and turn off the airplane mode. Check that the problem has been solved.
- You can either use the Wireless Setup Wizard to manually connect the hp printer to your network or use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup to connect your hp printer to the network.
- Go to hp printers & scanners on your Mac and choose Reset printing system. (Resetting will delete all hp queue printers). Check that the problem has been solved.
- Drag to Trash the HP folder and then drag to Empty Trash. Download the latest online version of it and start the installation to check whether the problem has been resolved.