Install the drivers and software for the printer
Once you have configured the hardware, you can install the drivers on 123.hp.com/setup on your printer.
The printer drivers are often placed on this official 123.hp.com website. Here you will see an acceptable Windows or IOS program. Transfer your horsepower printer motive force on 123.hp.com by visiting our website.
Download the acceptable package from the website for your waterproof version, so click the program to enter the waterproof connector to start the installation of the motive force.
If the installation wizard displays a blunder message, uninstall your device’s prevailing driver by following the steps below:
- Open the Devices and Printers or Apple menu on your pc.
- Select the printer connected to the device and select the motive force to uninstall in Windows.
- For MAC-Go to System preferences, click Printers and Scanners and choose the printer you would like to delete.
- Once the prevailing printer driver has been uninstalled, try reinstalling the update.
- If you have problems putting in, by line of work you are able to contact our specialists in order to facilitate the insertion of your printer drivers.