HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530 Guidelines for Printer Setup
How To Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer?
- Remove the tapes from your packaged cardboard box on your 123.hp.com/setup 5530 printer.
- Take your HP Envy 5530 printer manual and read the instructions carefully.
- Set your HP printer to the printer manual that the printer provides.
- You can also download the 123.hp.com/envy5530 HP printer manual or support.hp.com/us-en.
HP Envy 5530 Set-up and installation
- After setting your printer, use the driver installation CD bundled with your HP printer to install the latest HP Envy 5530 printer driver.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since an active internet connection is required to use some features like HP ePrint.
- See the printer manual that can be downloaded from our website for further information on setup and installation.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5530 and download your Windows computer with the latest updated driver.
Wireless Setup of HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Download the latest version of the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 driver, or use the Installation Disk to install HP Envy 5530.
- Go to your browser’s 123.hp.com/envy5530 setup. Enter the model number of your printer in the mentioned box and click Start.
- Double click on the driver installation software downloaded to start the driver installation.
- Click Next and follow the HP ENVY 5530 driver installation instructions on your Windows computer.
HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup
- HP 5530 supports wireless installation Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods.
- The initial setup of the HP Envy 5530 e-all-in – one printer can be done with the printer manual instructions.
- If you have a wireless router that supports WPS mode, you can use WPS wireless configuration.
- If your wireless router does not support WPS, you can go to the wireless setup menu instead.
HP Envy 5530 WiFi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 printer wireless button.
- Following the above step, the wireless light begins to blind in the printer.
- On your wireless router, press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- After the step above, the wireless setup starts and takes 2-3 minutes.
Method of PIN or Wireless Setting Menu:
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and go to Settings.
- To complete the wireless connection, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your details during the setup, such as your network username and password.
- Insert CD-ROM of your printer drivers and install the software for the HP Envy 5530 printer driver.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to finish the.123.hp.com/envy5530 wireless setup.
Envy 5530 Printing on Windows 10 Mobile Setup
- You can print documents or pictures directly to your HP printer from your Windows 10 mobile device.
- Make sure you are connected to the same wired / wireless network (Ethernet) as the HP Envy 5530 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device.
- Go to your Windows 10 mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and connect it to a wired or wireless network.
- Open an email document or app that has the file you want to print.
- Click on the icon for Print.
- After the previous step you will see a print preview screen where you can select your printer and, if necessary, change print settings.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click Print.
- It also provides you with options such as a number of copies, print color, paper size, range of papers and orientation.
If the print job is not printed then, this may be due to the following problems ;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- ENVY 5530 Printer is OFF
In order to cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the print job status, follow the below steps,
- Tap the Print icon to print queue on your Windows 10 Mobile.
- Download the display and display the current print jobs.
- Choose the print job to unsubscribe and tap Cancel 123.hp.com/envy 5530.
HP Envy 5530 Mobile Printing and Scanning Setup
HP Envy 5530 AiO printer remote application:
- Use the HP Envy 5530 All-in – One Printer Remote App to print and scan wirelessly. This free HPTM mobile app is free to download from GoogleTM Playstore and the AppleTM App Store.123.hp.com/envy 5530.
- You must have a HP web-enabled printer connected to the same WLAN network as your smartphone in order to use this app.
HP Envy 5530 All-in – One Remote Mobile App Features:
Mobile Printing: Printing Webpages, photos, PDFs, email connections etc. from your Smartphone directly using the HP All-in – One printer mobile app.
Scan directly and store it in Cloud: scan files or photos directly from your printer to your smartphone. You also have access to cloud storage services documents such as DropboxTM, EvernoteTM and GoogleTM.
For Apple iOS
- To use your AppleTM device’s HP AiO printer remote app, you need a HP web-enabled printer and iPhoneTM or iPadTM running iOS 7 or higher.
- Download and install the HP All-in – One Printer Remote App from AppleTM App Store.123.hp.com/envy5530
- It will be displayed as AiO Remote on your Apple Device, after downloading and installing the App.
- Connect the same wireless network to your AppleTM device and printer.
- Tap the AiO Remote app on your AppleTM device after the above step.
- On the app, choose the Setup New Printer or Connect to an existing Printer to complete the 123 HP setup 5530 with on-screen instructions.
- You can now use the app for printing and scanning.
Printing from AiO Remote App:
- Click Print,Share on the App.
- Click Documents, Albums, or the name of the cloud service.
- Choose the document you want to print and click Print.
Scan from AiO Remote app:
- Place your scanner document and click AiO Remote App’s Scan.
- Click the Settings button and select the scan input source.
- Click Preview if you want to adjust the image.
- After making the necessary adjustments, click Scan to scan the image on your Apple device.
- To print your scanned document, click the Print / Share screen of the app and follow the On-Screen instructions to print your scanned image.
For Android Smartphones:
- You need a Web-enabled HP printer and Android device that runs AndroidTM 4.0 or later to utilize the HP Envy 5530 AiO Printer remote app on your Android device.
- Download and install from the Google TM Play Store the HP Envy 5530 All-in – One Printer Remote app.
- The app is displayed on your smartphone as AiO Remote after downloading and installing.
- Connect your Android device to the same wireless network with your 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
- Tap the AiO Remote app on your Android device after the above step.
On the app, select Setup new printer or connect to the current printer, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
You can now use the app for printing and scanning.
HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting-Windows Network Driver Setup
You may face problems detecting your HP printer during setup of the HP Envy 5530 printer. This can happen on wireless and wired networks alike. If an error occurs during detection, the following error message will be displayed.
- No devices found
- Envy 5530 Printer not found
- Unable to find the HP 5530 printer
Follow the steps below to resolve HP printer detection problems during the configuration process.
- Turn off the power cable and try restarting your computer, HP printing system and wireless router.
- This corrects most of the problems during the printer configuration.
- Save all your work before restarting and close all applications running on your Windows computer.
- Try to reinstall the software for the HP Envy 5530 driver.
- Confirm whether your HP 5530 printer is connected to the internet before running the network setup.
- Go to the Printer Settings menu for a wireless connection.
- Check whether the light next to the HP printer control panel wireless icon is ON.
- The light should be stable or blinking.
- Make sure that all cables are properly connected to the printer and the computer for a wired Ethernet connection.
- The green light should be constant and the orange light blinking.
- HP printers only work at a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz. Your HP Envy 5530 Printer will not work properly if your wireless router is set to other bandwidths such as 4 GHz.
- Check your Windows computer’s network status with the network icon.
- Click the network icon on your Windows computer to check the network connection, as shown in the image below.
- Reinstall your HP printer driver software after this step.
- You can manually connect the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer to your network if it is not internet connected.
- Go to the Wireless Setup Wizard using the control panel of the HP printer as shown in the picture below.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard connects your printer automatically to your wireless router.
- If prompted, enter the username and password of your network.
- Use the diagnostic tool for HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Download and install the newest HP Print and Scan Doctor versions from here.
- Run the quick scan to locate your printer after installation. When your HP printer is displayed in the tool, select your printer and click Next.
- If your HP printer does not show the tool, try restarting the printer by turning it OFF and then ON.
- To connect to your printer, click Retry.
Uninstall the driver and software of HP Envy 5530
- If the steps above then don’t work, try uninstalling your computer’s HP print driver and software.
- Disconnect any USB cable that is connected to your computer from the HP printer
- Go to Uninstall or change a computer program, then search for the HP printer on that computer.
- Click on the name of your HP printer from the program list and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- Complete the Uninstallation process by following the instructions of the software.
- Restart your computer after the HP Envy 5530 driver and software has been uninstalled.
Reinstall the driver and software HP Envy 5530
Following the completion of the above steps, either download the latest versions of the HP driver and software from 123.hp.com or CD-ROM from the HP driver installation.
- The latest version of HP driver software features updates and fixes to make sure your HP printer works smoothly.
- Try restarting your computer and HP printer after the latest version of the HP driver and software has been installed. This ensures that the driver loads correctly on your system.
- Once all the above steps have been completed, open a document and try printing with your 123.hp.com/ 5530 printer.
Our website only provides technical support and service to printer users in particular. We shall not be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from any action you take on the information provided on this website. Please read our policy statement for additional ownership and third-party rights information.