HP Envy 4525 Setup
How to Setup ENVY 4525
First Time 123.hp.com/envy4525 Printer Setup
- Remove tapes from packed cardboard box On your printer take the printer manual with your HP printer and read the instructions carefully.
- Set up your HP printer in accordance with the printer manual.
- You can also download the 123.hp.com/envy4525 HP Printer Manual or support.hp.com/us-en
HP Envy 4525 Set-up and installation
- After setting up the printer, use the driver installation CD bundled with your HP printer to install the latest HP printer driver.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since you need an active internet connection to use certain features such as HP ePrint.
- See the printer manual, which can be downloaded from our website, for more information on installation and installation.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy4525 and download your Windows computer from the last updated driver
HP Envy 4525 Printer Wireless Setup
Download the latest release of the 123.hp.com/envy4525 driver setup or install HP Envy 4525 wireless on your disk.
Go to your browser at 123.hp.com/setup 4525. Enter the model number of your printer in the above box and click Start.
To start the driver installation, double-click on the downloaded driver software setup file.
Click Next and follow the instructions for installing your Windows computer with the driver software HP ENVY 4525.
WIRELESS SETUP OF HP ENVY 4525
HP ENVY 4525 WIFI DIRECT PRINTING
Wi-Fi directly, lets you print wirelessly from a computer, smart phone or other wireless device, and find more wireless HP set-up in 123.hp.com/envy4525, without having to connect to a wireless Network.
For using Wi-Fi Direct
- Installed in your computer the HP Envy 4525 software, which is available at 123.hp.com/envy4525.If it can not be connected to Wi-Fi Direct and the HP printer software installed. When prompted, select Wireless as the connection type.
- For a mobile device, a compatible HP printer printing app must be installed.
- Two modes can be used for Wi-Fi Direct:
- The automated mode can be connected to the HP Envy 4525 via any mobile device.
- The manual mode requires the HP Envy 4525 control panel to confirm the mobile device. This provides greater safety for the HP printer.
- A Wi-Fi direct connection can be used at the same time by up to five devices, computers, or smartphones or tablets.
- The HP Envy 4525 can connect directly via Wi-Fi to the computer wirelessly or via a USB cable.
- Wi-Fi Direct connection does not connect the Internet to a computer, mobile device or HP Envy 4525. More about the setup and problem solving of Wireless HP on 123.hp.com/envy4525
- To enable Wi-Fi Direct
- Click the Wi-Fi Direct button from the HP Envy 4525 control panel.
- Choose Settings and then click on Direct Wi-Fi.
- Click the Back option.
- Direct Wi-Fi details with the direct Wi-Fi name and password are displayed.
HP ENVY 4525 SCANNER SETTING
Envy 4525 Scan to your computer
The HP Envy 4525 software must be installed to scan your computer from your HP printer. HP Envy 4525 and computer must also be connected and ON.
To enable scanning to a computer feature (Windows)
The computer scan is activated by default. Download the full driver needed to access the scan from the connected computer from 123.hp.com/envy4525.
For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP:From the desktop, click Start, All Programs, HP, and select the folder with your HP printer’s name.
For Windows 8: Right-click the Start Screen empty space ; right-click on the Start Screen empty space and choose Apps, printer name ; and then click Utility.
For Windows 8.1: click the down arrow, select the HP Envy 4525 printer from the bottom left corner of the Start screen. Click Utilities. Utilities.
2.In the Scan section, select Computer Scan Management.
To enable scanning to a computer feature (OS X)
- Open Utitlity of HP.
- Under Scan Settings, choose HP Envy 4525 Computer Scan.
- Choose Activate Computer Scan for your HP printer.
Scan from Control Panel:
- The following procedure will help you to scan an original HP Envy 4525 control panel document
- Load the original document, print the scanner on the right front of the scanner glass.
- Select Scan.
- Select the computer to which you want to store a scan.
- Choose the type of scan required and press OK.
PRINT SETUP OF HP ENVY 4525
HP ENVY 4525 PRINT PHOTOS
- To print a photo in HP Envy 4525 software (Windows)
- Load the photo paper into the tray and select Print.
- Select your printer HP 4525.
- Select Open Properties, and then click Print.
- The printing procedures are the same, and you can find them at 123.hp.com/envy4525.
To print a photo from your computer (OS X)
- Then click File and Print.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select your printer Set options for printing, such as paper size or orientation.
- Select any other configuration you want, then click Print.
PRINT QUICK FORMS OF HP ENVY 4525
HP Quick Forms is a free HP feature. It enables your HP printer to print different templates without using the HP envy 4525 connected computer. Calendars, graphic papers, games, notebook papers, checklists, music paper and even Sudoku puzzles can be printed with Quick Forms. For more information on HP configuration and HP support please visit 123.hp.com/envy4525
- Click Quick Forms from the Home screen on the HP Envy 4525 display.
- To select one of the options for Quick Forms, click.
- Select the number of copies after you have selected the type of form that you want to print and click Print.
HP ENVY 4525 BOTH SIDES PRINT (DUPLEXING)
The double-sided automatic printing mechanism (duplexer) enables automatic printing on both sides of the paper. Check whether your HP printer has 123.hp.com/envy4525 duplexing function to print on both sides of the page.
- Select Print from the HP Envy 4525 software.
- Choose your printer HP.
- Open properties.
- Choose the options you want.
- To print, click OK.
NOTE: HP Envy 4525 will load the paper once a page has been printed, to print automatically on the other side.
To print both sides of the page (OS X)
- Select Print from the file menu.
- Select Layout from the pop-up menu in the Print dialogue.
- Select a binding type for your two-sided pages, and click Print.
HP ENVY 4525 PRINT OF YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
HP mobile printing technology allows you to easily print to your HP printer, from your smartphone or tablet.
- The same network must be connected to mobile devices and HP Envy 4525.
- Select the photo or printable document and select your printer HP Envy 4525.
- Confirm print settings and print.
Apple AirPrint, which is supported by iOS 4.2 and Mac OS X 10.7 or later, is able to send prints wirelessly via the iPad(iOS 4.2), iPhone (3GS or later) and iPod select (third generation or later) to the HP Envy 4525.
Supported mobile applications:
Third-party applications like Evernote.
To use AirPrint, the Envy 4525 HP printer in which AirPrint is activated should be connected to the same Network as AirPrint connected to your Apple device.
HP ENVY 4525 PRINT USING THE MAXIMUM DPI
The maximum dots per inch (dpi) mode enables you to print sharp images on high-quality photo paper. Printing in maximum dpi takes longer and requires a great deal of space on the disk.
- Select Print.
- Select your printer HP Envy 4525.
- Open properties. Then select the type of paper and the print quality required for the output from the Media Down list.
- Click the button Advanced tab seen.
- Select YES from the Print in the Max DPI drop-down list in the Printer Features area.
- From the Paper Size drop-down list, select the required paper size.
- Then click OK Confirm the Layout tab page and click OK to print. 123.hp.com/envidy4525
To print using maximum dpi (OS X)
- Choose File and then Print.
- Choose your 4525 printer HP Envy.
- Then, click Print. Set the print options.
HP ENVY 4525 TIPS OF PRINT SUCCESS
Tips for paper and ink
- Use the original HP Envy 4525 ink cartridge.
- Make sure that the cartridges have sufficient ink. The estimated ink levels can be viewed from the home screen by selecting INK Always load a stack of paper, not just one page.
- Use the same size of clean and flat paper. Only one type of paper has to be loaded at a time.
- Correct the paper-wide guides in the paper tray to fit properly against the paper stack, so they don’t bend or crush the paper in the tray.
- Set print quality and size settings for paper according to the type and size of paper loaded in the tray. More about HP Envy 4525 ink cartridges, HP and paper
- setup and HP support at 123.hp.com/envy4525.
HP Envy 4525 tips for printing settings (OS X)
- From the Paper Size popup menu, select the paper size loaded from the HP printer in the Print dialog.
- On the Print dialog, select the required type and quality of paper from the pop-up menu. On the print dialog, on the pop-up menu, select the type and quality of paper and select the required type and quality.
- Select Type / Quality, select Color Options, and choose Grayscale from the Color popup menu to print a black and white document with only Black ink.
HP Envy 4525 Tips for Printer Settings (Windows)
- Select the required paper type from the media drop-down list of the Tray Selection tab in the Paper / Quality tab.
- In the Quality Settings area, select the required print quality.
- In the Advanced Options, select the paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list.
- Access the Layout or Paper / Quality tab for the Advanced Options box.
- To change the default print settings, select Print & Scan and then select HP Envy 4525 Set Preferences.
1.Windows 8.1: In the lower part of the Start screen click the arrow down in the left corner, then select the name of the HP printer, HP Envy 4525.
2.Windows 8: Right-click on the Start screen of a empty space on the screen, select All Apps on the application bar, and then click the HP Printer Name icon, HP Envy 4525.
3.Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: From the computer desktop, click Start, select All Programs HP PRINTER (HP Envy 4525)
- Click the Advanced button to print a black and white document with black ink only. Black Ink Only must be selected from the print menu in Grayscale and OK clicked. 117.hp.com/envy4512.
Our website only provides technical assistance and service to printer users. We are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by any action you take on the information provided on this website. Read our policy statement for more ownership information and third-party rights.