HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER SETUP
Get to know how to configure your HP Envy 4520 wireless printer
Are you finding it hard to connect your HP Envy printer over Wi-Fi? This section discusses wireless and wired printer installation of HP Envy 4520 since most printers can now support wireless and wireless printing, knowledge of these installations has become very important.
We will explain in detail how you can configure your printer in the wireless way, changing your IP address and much more.
HOW TO SETUP WIRELESS HP ENVY 4520?
If you want to link your HP Envy 4520 Printer wirelessly, you can access direct wireless HP and direct Wi-Fi via HP. You can connect Wi-Fi capable devices such as smartphone, tablets or computers to your printer using these methods, so that you can establish a wireless network connection without the use of any wireless router or access point.
HP WI – FI DIRECT AND WIRELESS DIRECT
Wi – Fi direct allow you to use the computer, smartphone or tablet for wireless printing. To do so, your device must download the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup as previously specified. To switch on Wi – Fi, follow the steps
- Go to the Envy 4520 printer control panel and click the Direct Wi – Fi option.
- Choose settings in the direct Wi – Fi option. You can use the direct Wi – Fi option.
- You can connect up to five devices directly via Wi – Fi.
- You can also use this method even if your printer is connected to the system via USB cable. Make sure you have an active Internet connection on your device.
If you connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable, follow the below steps
- Open the HP printer software on the computer for the WLAN Direct Connection.
- Choose Tools > Setup and Software of devices > Connect to a new device.
- You will find the Wireless option under the connection tab.
- The available printers are automatically listed in the list of detected printers where your HP printer is selected.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for completing the setup.
Print from a wireless mobile device that supports direct Wi – Fi
- First of all, you have to turn Wi-Fi directly into your printer and mobile device HP Envy 4520.
- Then select the document from your mobile phone and click Print.
- The screen will now show the list of printers available.
- Select your printer from the list of printers available and click OK.
To print from a computer that can print wirelessly
- To print from your computer using Wi-Fi Direct, make sure that your HP Envy 4520 printer and computer has turned on the direct Wi-Fi option.
- Choose the name of the printers from the list of available network in your computer’s Wi-Fi settings.
- Next, enter your password to connect your computer to the printer.
- With is you connected your wireless printer successfully. If your printer is connected via a USB cable, follow in this setup the steps mentioned above.
You successfully completed the Wireless and Wired printer configuration for your HP Envy 4520 printer with the above step. If you still find it difficult to set up a wireless system, please contact our tech support team or call us via our free number.