The printer is an inexpensive tool that suits your home or office anywhere. To appreciate your printer’s characteristics, set it up using the rules on this page. Take the easy and fast way to set up HP Envy Photo 7855 on this page.
How to configure HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer?
- After the manufacturer buys the printer, check whether it is correctly sealed.
- Remove the printer box and make sure the parts of the printer are included.
- Remove from the printer the protective pads and packaging materials.
- Load a lot of paper into the entry panel.
- Lift the Envy printer access gate to the top. Take and unpack the ink cartridges in the printer cabinet.
- Insert the cartridges into the slots concerned.
- Close doors to access. Arrange the cartridges with the alignment plate.
Driver and manual download of Free HP Envy Photo 7855.
Download and install free of charge Envy 7855 printer driver and handbook. This page has the recent version of a full-function printer driver for your desktop or laptop OS variant. To download the driver and handbook, click on the link given on this page.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Quick Driver setup.
- HP Envy Photo 7855 Download the printer’s driver software.
- Double-click and install the driver on the downloaded file.
- Depending on their requirements, select the link technique between your printer and computer.
- Proceed with the process through acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Review the computer screen rules and full installation of the Envy printer driver.
- The HP Envy 7855 printer automatically connects to your Windows desktop or laptop.
- If your computer has Mac OS, manually connect the equipment.
Wireless HP Envy Photo 7855 Setup.
The next subject provides step by step instructions on how to set up the Wi-Fi connection on the HP Envy 7855 printer.
Easy WiFi HP Envy Photo 7855 configuration.
- Touch the Settings option on the operating system of the printer.
- Choose the menu Wireless Setup.
- Provide the network name and password you want to connect to your printer.
- If you haven’t installed, download the printer driver on your desktop or laptop.
- Under the Connection technique, select the wireless alternative.
- Follow the instructions on the computer display and finish the HP Envy Photo 7855 wireless setup.
- If your router promotes this choice, connect using the WPS Direct technique.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the operating panel of the Envy Printer.
- Press the WPS button in the back of your router after a minute.
Wireless Direct Printing HP Envy 7855
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the display of the computer.
- Go to Devices— > Printers & Scanners Settings.
- Click the Add Scanner or Printer option. If available, select Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option.
- Click the name of your printer that starts with the word Direct and click Add Device.
- Make sure that the printer is prepared to print.
- Specify the WPS PIN when the screen prompts. Open the application document and click Print.
- Change the configuration of the print if necessary and press the Print button.
Easy HP Envy 7855 ePrint Configuration.
- Setup printer and computer on your HP Envy Photo 7855.
- Load a bunch of appropriate paper into the paper tray.
- Ensure that the tin cartridges work correctly.
- Touch the HP ePrint menu on the operating panel of the Envy printer.
- Select the Setup menu and follow the screen rules.
- Turn on the option Web services.
- If you already have the option enabled, press the Print or Print Info button.
- Now the email address of the printer appears in the operating panel.
- Note the address of the mail. Send a document or photo to the address and perform the functions of the printer.
AirPrint HP Envy Photo 7855 Installation.
- Press the power button to power up the printer.
- Choose the Wireless option on the HP Envy 7855 Setup Printer Operating Panel.
- Touch the Direct Wireless choice.
- Select the Settings option on your Apple system.
- Select the network name of your router to which the printer is connected.
- Select the name of your printer.
- Touch the Apple icon at the top of the screen on your Mac computer.
- Click on System Preference— > Print & Scan for System Preference.
- Enable the option AirPrint and finish the setup for HP Envy Photo 7855.
Installation of HP Envy Photo 7855 Ink Cartridges.
The next item is the step-by-step guidelines for the installation of the tin cartridge in the printer.
How to replace HP Envy 7855 Ink Cartridge?
- Open the printer’s paper tray door.
- Slide out the guides for paper thickness.
- Load a lot of paper with the paper width guides adjusted.
- Lift the access gate up and remove the cartridge you would like to replace.
- Take and unpack a fresh ink cartridge.
- Remove the tapes of protection on it.
- Never touch the copper buttons or cartridge ink nozzles.
- Hold the cartridge and insert it into the corresponding slot.
- Close the HP Envy 7855 printer access door.
- Print the cartridge alignment page.