HP deskjet 2652 is a pocket-friendly printer for small print applications, mainly for home use. It’s generally easy to print and operate because it only has basic functions such as printing and copying. Wireless configuration is also easy. You can download the HP Deskjet 2652 driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
Design Features :
The printer has an automatic document feeder, which is considered to be an additional benefit. Then there is an LCD touch panel that allows you to quickly access the printer without pressing buttons.
Added Features :
This printer has some additional benefits which can improve the printer’s printing and other actions. This means that you can perform and access the printer from anywhere more efficiently. Wireless technology is most important and helps you to easily access your printer device.
Performance of HP Deskjet 2652
Design – 95%
Printing – 92%
wireless connectivity – 85%
Ease of use – 88%
Cloud print – 90%
HP Deskjet 2652 – Printer Settings:
- In general, printing settings depending on print jobs and documents must be changed. To carry out this activity.
- Then use the control panel of your printer to change the settings.
- Finally, print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- If you have your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer setup installed on your computer, you can modify your computer directly.
Settings of Functions :
- To start with, simply slide across the control panel to select the desired icon on your display.
- Once the icon is selected, look for the right setting to change.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and carry out all activities and continue.
- Once the settings are completed, the home screen icon will go back to the main menu.
- Hit any of the control panel options you want to make changes.
- Then scroll through the control panel screens to perform functions related to the printer.
- Choose the option on your home screen. Click 123.hp.com/dj2652 to learn more about your printer.
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2652
- You need to remove the printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- First, move your printer out of the packing and remove all screens from your device.
- Then ensure that you remove from your printer all protective tape.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the outside power source and connect your cable to the back of your printer.
- Turn your device on your printer device after that. Then select your preferred language and country Finally select the preferred printer settings, then click Apply.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer wireless setup
HP introduced how wireless communication devices can be used. This helps people to connect and print their documents instantly. You’re looking for one of them, so here’s 123 HP Deskjet printer to help you print wireless. With your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard you can connect to a wireless network.
How to connect to a wireless network?
- First, hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Then click the button next to the settings of the print.
- Now, after scrolling to the wireless settings wizard, click OK.
- Look out on the printer list for your network name.
- Scroll to the new name of the network and choose OK.
- Enter your network name and click Apply.
- To finish the printer network connection, click OK.
New printer installation DJ 2652 :
- You can follow the corresponding steps based on your operating system.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Choose your configuration and software for your printer.
- If you don’t have a CD, you can download your printer driver at 123.hp.com/dj2652 or 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
- Follow the instructions for the installation to complete.
To Change Network Settings
- Select a wireless icon from the Home screen of the printer.
- Select the Advanced Settings option.
- Change the Advanced Settings option.
- Follow on – screen to change network settings.
How to convert USB to wireless connection:
- Make changes based on your operating system that you use,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name.
- Choose your Setup & Software printer.
- Choose the USB option connected to the wireless connection for a printer.
Making Changes on Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- You first have to have a.11 b / g / n router with a device or access point enabled by WPS.
- Then connect your computer or your laptop with a connection to your wireless network.
- Make sure your personal device is connected to the same network that your printer also has.
Push Button Method:
- To start, press and hold the wireless button on the printer to begin connecting to WPS.
- Then press the WPS button on your router when you see your printer’s WiFi led flashing.
- Wait a while before your printer can connect to the wireless network in a few minutes.
- Select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel.
- Then, select the control panel display settings option.
- Choose the WPS option to view the list of available options.
- If you’ve got the Push button on the wireless router, you can certainly go with it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect. Otherwise, select the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer:
- First, make sure you turn HP Wireless on then switch on your Wi-Fi connection 123 HP Deskjet Printer.
- Choose the wireless network to connect.
- If you are asked to enter the security code, enter it.
- If you use any of these operating systems, follow one of the instructions,
- Windows 8 User : Start –> App Bar –> printer Name –> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP.
- Select the setup and software tab of your printer and click on the “Connect new printer” option.
- In the connection option, select the wireless option and click HP Printer Software.
- Follow the instructions on – screen for completing the setup functions. Get the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 setup instructions
Printing on HP Deskjet 2652 using Smart Devices
The world has now come into people’s hands. Therefore, people try to make it all easy. Are you looking for such an opportunity to connect your printer on the go? There are few ideas here that can better help you.
Using MAC Devices:
First, select the document or picture from your Apple iPhone you want to print.
Then click on the share button.
Select the option print and select the option.
Now select the printer name to use and set the basic printer preferences.
Hit the print button to start printing once you have done it.
Using Smart Devices:
First, open Google Play and look for apps for HP Printer services.
Install the application on your mobile phone.
Change your settings and start using your HP App.
Open the document you want to print and choose the right end of the screen.
Choose your printer from the printer list and use your arrow keys to make changes.
Confirm you are connected to your printer and make modifications.
Finally, to print the document, click on the print option
Using Windows Devices:
First, select the document you want to print and select the devices from the menu.
Then ensure the wireless network is connected to your printer.
Now select your printer from the printer list and change the settings.
Finally, once you have modified the print option, hit the print button.
Troubleshoot issues on HP Deskjet 2652
To avoid problems, we provide you with troubleshooting techniques that can help you solve the problem by yourself, we often encounter major problems with printing documents or images. By visiting 123.hp.com/dj2652 in general, you can solve them easily. With this website, you can follow the steps to solve the problem.
Some of the common printer setup issues are paper jam, ink cartridge problem, printing problem, online problem, etc. Let’s talk about one of the common issues now.
Printer Unable to Print:
- In case the print job is in the queue. You then have to cancel the documents.
- First restart your computer and try to print the document.
- If the printer turns off and a pop-up error message, then HP Driver Software is a problem.
- Then the printer driver has to be reinstalled.
- On the other hand, if your printer driver is correctly installed and the error still occurs, you check the cables that connect your printer.
- Make sure that the printer cables are perfectly designed in the meantime.
- If you were unable to install your driver software on your computer.
- Then check the firewall option for your computer.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks your software installation.
- Then try installing and fixing the software later.