HP Deskjet 2130 Print Feature
Your HP Printer Software manages most print settings automatically. This software is available when you install 123.hp.com/dj2130 HP Printer. You can change settings manually for specific print quality, print on various type of paper, etc. You can also send a print job from a remote location via ePrint and HP Mobile Apps.
HP Deskjet 2130 Print a Document
- Download and install 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer software
- Open any file and press Print.
- Choose HP Deskjet 2130 from the Printers list available
- To open the properties dialog, select the Properties or Options button
- Select from the layout tab portrait or landscape orientation
- Choose from the paper / quality tab the appropriate paper type
- To choose the correct paper size from the drop – down menu, press Advanced tab
- To close the Properties dialog, click OK
- Then click the Print or OK button
HP DJ 2130 – Print a Mac OS Document:
- Make sure you download the HP Printer software from 123.hp.com/dj2130
- Open any file and press Print button
- Choose the HP Deskjet Printer from the available Printers list
- To open the Property dialog, select the Properties or Options button Select a HP Deskjet Printer from the list of printers available.
- Choose the appropriate print options
- For OS X v10.6: Click on the blue disclosure triangle next to the Printer Selection to access the Print Options
- Click Show Details to Print Options For OS X Lion and Mountain Lion
- Select the appropriate page guidance, size and scaling percentage, etc, from the Print Options menu.
- After making the required changes, click Print.
To Print on both sides of the Page using Windows OS:
- Check that the HP Printer software from 123.hp.com/dj2130 was successfully installed.
- Open HP Printer software and click Print.
- Choose the HP Deskjet from the printer list.
- Click the Open dialog box Properties.
- Choose the right options.
- Choose from the Layout tab Portrait or Landscape Orientation
- Select the Paper/ Quality tab and select from the Media drop down list in the Tray Selection area the appropriate paper type.
- Click Advanced tab to select from the dropdown menu the correct paper size
6. Select the required option from the Print on both sides on the layout tab Manually drop down menu
7. Click OK to Print
8. After you have printed the first side of the original, follow the instructions to load the paper up and down with the blank side and click Continue
9. To print, click OK.
HP Deskjet 2130 Print Photos
You can use your computer and printer to print photos. Please take the unused photo paper in the input tray to get the best results for future photo prints.
To print photos in windows OS:
1.Photo paper load the input tray
2.Open and click Print File
3.Choose the HP Deskjet 2130 from the printer list
4.Click to Open the Properties dialog box.
Note: To allow all print jobs to default settings, then adjust settings using the HP Printer software.
5.Choose the right options.
- tab to select the right paper size from the menu From the Layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape orientation
- Select the Paper / Quality tab and from the media list in the Tray Selection section, select the appropriate paper type. Choose the appropriate print quality from the Select Portrait or Landscape Orientation area from the Layout tab.
- Click Advanced tab to select the right paper size from the menu.
6.Click OK button to close the Properties dialog box
7.Use the Shortcut Print tab to specify the corresponding options. Click on the other Tabs for further changes to print settings
8.Click Print or OK to start printing.