For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1 888-287-4081
123.hp.printerssetup.com website is an independent service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any affiliation or ownership of the third party products listed on our website 123 hp printer.
HP envy windows
In order to connect HP printer with your Windows PC, you have to connect it to the network wirelessly or using Ethernet/USB.
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Vista or XP
It is simple, Windows OS already has a printer driver in its package itself which enables the functioning of HP Printer in Windows.
Follow the steps given below to connect the HP printer to your Windows.
Connecting the printer to the network:
- Go to setup.
- Choose Network or Wireless Menu.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Before you go any further make sure you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. If you can’t remember what it is you can always reach the person who set the network for you.
- Choose your wireless network name.
- Enter in your password.
- Your printer will be connected to the network shortly. You may print a test report to confirm
- There’s no need to install the printer driver for Windows separately. The printer driver is installed automatically when you update the Windows software.
- Head on to Windows search tool.
- Click on Start.
- On search menu bar type change device installation.
- Device installation window opens.
- Select for the option that says update automatically.
- Hit save changes.
PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION:
- Go to start.
- Type in add printer on the search menu bar.
- A new window opens which asks which type of printer you want to install.
- If you opt for a network connection then select the option that says Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Click on use an existing port.
- Hit next.
- But if you opt for USB connection Add a local printer.
- Select your printer name.
- Select next.
- A new window appears that says install the printer driver.
- Click on windows update tab.
- A list of printer manufacturers appear, select HP or Hewlett Packard.