For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1 888-287-4081
123.hp.printerssetup.com website is an independent service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any affiliation or ownership of the third party products listed on our website 123 hp printer.
HP envy printer and Mac
HP printer is supported as follows: macOS 10.12 Sierra and OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, and 10.7 Lion.
To install the HP driver software through Apple, create a new print queue on the Mac.
HP printer supports:
- Mac OS X
- v10.9 mavericks
- v10.8 mountain Lion
- v10.7 lion
- v10.6 snow leopard
Follow the steps given below to connect the HP printer to your Mac.
Steps to follow:
- Go to setup.
- Choose Network or Wireless Menu.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Before you go any further make sure you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. If you can’t remember what it is you can always reach the person who set the network for you.
- Choose your wireless network name.
- Enter in your password.
- Your printer will be connected to the network shortly. You may print a test report to confirm
- There’s no need to install the printer driver for Windows separately. The printer driver is installed automatically when you update the Windows software.
- Link your printer and Mac together with USB.
- Connect the devices to the internet with wires or wirelessly.
- Go to Apple menu, select the software update.
- Or you may select ‘About this Mac’, and choose Software updates.
- Select Install.
When your printer is not listed:
- Hover though to (+) sign, click on Add Printer or scanner.
- Select when your printer name appears.
- Click on continue.
- Next using the ‘Print Using’ box, select your printers name.
- Download and install the Printer Software from Apple.
- Now you may print, scan or fax all you need.