HP Introduces New Family of Affordable, Mobile-Enabled LaserJet Printers
October 3, 2016 – HP launched six new fast, affordable, High performance and mobile-enabled monochrome LaserJet Pro printers for Small office and for an individual use.
HP LaserJet Pro M12 series:
New, single-function LaserJet Pro M12 series price starting at $99. It is the first HP LaserJet printer for the cost below $100 with reliable printing quality also size of this printer is really smaller ever HP has ever delivered.
Multifunction M26, M100 and M200 series:
These printers are high speed enabled to support people work in this mobile world – with easy access mobile supported versions. This printers can easily print for your needs through remote locations by using mobile, laptop or tablets on the go. HP Eprint Technology now enable users to print their needs directly from their mobile devices through Wi-Fi Direct option in the printer.
- M200 series offers high speed of seven seconds.
- It’s 5-10 percent lower cost per page than its predecessor.
- HP Auto-On/Auto Off technology (saves your energy bills)
- Five users printing from 150 to 2,500 pages per month.
- M12/M26 wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
Pricing and Availability:
- HP LaserJet Pro M12 and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series printers are affordable and smaller for your needs.
- The HP LaserJet Pro M12 is available from Oct. 3, 2016
- Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point.