123 Hp Setup 5534
HP envy printers works on wireless connections .wireless performance is depend on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operation occurs without problem along 2.4 GHz operations. Printing them through remote connections requires internet connection to the HP web-connected printer. Broadband connections needs separate connections call to the concern operator for the particular network to be provided for your access. The wireless connection is dependent or based on the environment and the distance from your access point. Wireless operations are more compatible with the 2.4 GHz operators only. And therefore printers to be used from a remote access needs internet connection. In case of a mobile device special app or software should be installed known as the eprint software along with account registration which may be required. Other than the connections to the printer there are some other features on the printer that could help you on easy access of your printer.
Some other options that are available along with the printer are the printing and the scanning option the printer helps you to print the documents that is saved to your computer this operation helps you to scan a original document and make how many ever copies you need. This can be done by just using a Setup Envy 5534 printer. The printer’s printing speed varies according to the document’s complexity. The language for the printer used is PCL3 GUI.
123 HP envy 5534 can be sued an operating temperature range of 15°c to 32°c and the allowable operating temperature range is 5°c to 40°c .the output of the 123.HP.COM/SETUP 5534 series get the slightly distorted in case exposed to high electromagnetic fields. Also it is recommended to use a USB cable which less or equal 3m in length minimizes the injected noise due to the high electromagnetic fields. it has the capacity of digital image processing. The number of copies that can be added in the printer tray varies according to the printer model. 123 HP envy 5534 series is committed to provide its customers with information about the chemical materials in the product as required implying with the legal requirements such as Regulation EC NO 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the council. After processing all the steps in getting started with the printer. Use the instruction in the section to finish your fax setup. Keep the getting started guide for later use. In this section you learn how to set the printer so that the faxing works successfully with equipment and services you might already have on the same phone line. Setting up fax to get you started with the printer to send your documents to your recipients. This can be done by connecting your phone to your printer. You can add the recipients to your fax and send a single or a multiple number of documents as fax to your recipients.
This 123 HP envy 5534 is a HP printer envy series which has the attributes of the other envy series printers this is one of the most interesting features that this printer can also function the same as the other envy series and hence you can use this printer the same as the other envy series printers in which you can not only print but also copy scan save and send fax from your printer directly. The Setup Envy 5534 printers are common to use and they are easy to handle unlike any other printers. This 123 HP envy 5534 is model designed to be used in office and at home. This model is also unique in features it can copy, scan and fax all these features are provided along with the wireless connections. The advanced feature in this model is that the printer can be connected in either of the methods that is either using USB or connect the printer using wireless network connection. And hence the 123 HP envy 5534 is unique.
You can save up to 50% on ink and never reach the local market for your cartridges. You can just sit where you are and order your HP ink cartridges at very low cost. You can print up to twice as many copies using your high yield ink cartridges. Setup 123.hp.com/setup 5534 printers provide effective print works to its users. HP users are completely satisfied with the Setup 123.hp.com/envy5534 printers as the printers provide good service to the users allowing them to access from where they are. This helps the users to take advantage of using their printer on their remote access.
Setup Envy 5534 printers also have some of the drastic features that help the users to take advantage over it. The features that the Setup Envy 5534 printers provide other that copying and printing are scanning, working over multiple documents, two sided printing and fax. The envy printer provide you the simplest mean to share your document that is, if you wanted to print a document which is saved to your computer or your memory device then Envy is really simple to use you can just chose the document that you wanted to print, select the printer name from the list of printers and click select. Now you get the document in its hard copy.
Envy printers are designed in such a way that you can scan your documents just by placing the original documents in the right corner of the scanner glass or through the stack feeder which is available at the cover lid of the printer. to scan your document using the scanner glass you can place the original on the right corner of the scanner glass close the lid over and press the scan option in the printer control panel. Or you can scan your document just by placing the original in the feeder stack and press the stack button on your printer control panel. There are other options such as sharing your documents from your printer or sharing the documents that are saved in the computer through your printer. This can be done by selecting the document that you wanted to share and select the number of recipients you wanted to share and just click send option in the control panel or dial the number in the phone to which your printer is connected.
How to print photos from a memory card?
Insert the memory card in the slot.
To display the photo menu click Photo from the Home screen.
Click View & Print from the Photo menu.
Select the photo you wanted to print.
Select the number of copies that you wanted to print using the up or down arrows.
To edit the selected photos use Edit option with which you can rotate, crop or turn photo fix ON and OFF.
Touch done when you’re done with the editing.
Select print to print the photos.
How to print on both sides?
Using the software click the print button.
Select your printer that is connected.
Select the properties dialog box.
Select the exact option,
Select the portrait or landscape from the layout tab.
Select the paper quality and print quality from the MEDIA drop down box.
Select the appropriate paper size using the advanced option.
Click OK to print.
How to print with HP wireless direct?
You can get your documents printed from your computer, smart phone or tablet or any other device using the wireless HP wireless direct.
Follow the guidelines,
The necessary software should be available in your device.
Your HP wireless direct should be turned ON.
HP wireless direct connection supports up to five devices.
You can use your HP wireless direct even when your computer is directly connected to the printer through USB.
You cannot connect any of your devices like computer, mobile or any other devices to the internet using your HP wireless connect.
How to print on both sides?
To print Photos do the following, Load Photo Paper
- Pull the paper tray from the printer fully.
- Load the Photo paper with print side down.
- Move the paper width guides close to the edges of the paper.
- Push the paper tray back again until it stops.
Printing photos from memory card:
- Insert the memory card in the slot.
- To display the photo menu click Photo from the Home screen.
- Click View & Print from the Photo
- Select the photo you wanted to print.
- Select the number of copies that you wanted to print using the up or down arrows.
- To edit the selected photos use Edit option, with which you can rotate, crop or turn photo fix ON and OFF.
- Touch DONE when you are done with the editing
- Select print to print the photos.
To print a photo on the photo paper:
- Click print from the File menu.
- Select your printer model.
- Click the properties dialog box.
- Select the correct options.
- On the Layout tab select the correct paper type from the Media drop down list in the tray selection area, and then select the correct print quality.
- Click ok in the properties dialog box.
- Click OK and select PRINT and OK in the print dialog box.
Printing on both sides:
- Using the software click the print button.
- Select your printer that is connected.
- Select the properties dialog box.
- Select the exact option,
- Select the portrait or landscape from the layout tab.
- Select the paper quality and print quality from the MEDIA drop down box.
- Select the appropriate paper size using the ADVANCED
- Click OK to print.
Print Quick Forms
- To print fun and useful pages, Use HP Quick Forms. Using print quick forms you can print calendars, check lists, games, notebook paper, graph paper and music paper.
- To print Quick Forms
- On your printer display, touch the right directional button, and select Quick Forms.
- Select the HP Quick Form options: Calendar, Check List, Games, Notebook Paper, Graph Paper, and Music Paper.
- Select the subcategories using the right directional button to scroll through.
- Specify the number of copies by touching the left or right arrow button, and click done.
How to print with HP wireless direct
- You can get your documents printed from your computer, smart phone or tablet or any other device using the wireless HP wireless direct.
- Follow the guidelines,
- The necessary software should be available in your device.
- Your HP wireless direct should be turned ON.
- HP wireless direct connection supports up to five devices.
- You can use your HP wireless direct even when your computer is directly connected to the printer through USB.
- You cannot connect any of your devices like computer, mobile or any other devices to the internet using your HP wireless connect.
How to print successfully:
Print from a computer
- To print a document or a photo or envelopes from your computer use the following links
- Want to know how to print your saved photos with high resolution. Click the following link 123 HP setup Envy.
- Want to print envelopes? Click the following link 123 HP setup Envy.
Ink and paper
- Using original HP ink cartridges are more helpful and they are designed and tested for HP printers that produce great results.
- The ink levels should be maintained to get Good results.
- While loading the papers to your computer load a stack of computers and not just one paper in the stack.
- Make sure that the papers are of one type and are loaded at the same time.
- Fix the paper width guides firmly to the paper edges also make sure that the paper widths do not bend the papers.
- According to the paper loaded in the printer set the paper quality and the paper size settings.
Maximum Dpi mode:
- Maximum Dpi mode is called as the maximum dots per inch mode which prints high-quality, sharpen images on photo paper.
- Printing on papers with maximum Dpi takes quite a long time and along with other settings requires a large amount of disk space.
- Click print on the file menu of your software
- Make sure that you select your printer model.
- Open the properties dialog box.
- Open the paper quality tab.
- Select the correct paper size, type and printing quality from the Media drop down box.
- Select the Advanced
- Select YES from the Print in Max DPI in the Printer Features.
- Select the exact paper size from the Paper Size drop down box.
- Click OK when you are done with the advanced
- Confirm the type of Orientation and click OK.
Scanning from your computer:
- Based on your computer OS, do one of the following
- If you are a windows 8 user, right click on the empty area of the Start Select the All Apps on the app bar and select the icon with printer’s name.
- If you are a Windows 7, Windows Vista and windows XP: select START->All Programs->click HP-> click HP-> SETUP ENVY 5534 series.
- From your printer software click the Print & Scan and select scan a Document or Photo.
- Select the type of scan and click SCAN.
- Select save if you want to scan another document or select DONE if you are done with the process.
- You can open the saved document from the directory using windows explorer.
Check the ink levels using your control panel:
- Touch the ink icon from the Home screen to know the estimated Ink
To know the ink levels from your printer software:
- Open the printer software by double clicking on the SETUP ENVY 5534 SERIES desktop icon.
- Using your printer software select the estimated ink levels.
Replace the cartridges:
- Check the printer is ON.
- To remove the Cartridge,
- Open the access door.
- The cartridge will move to the center of the printer. Wait until the cartridge moves to the centre.
- Lift the lid on the print cartridge; remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Insert the new cartridge.
- Remove the packed cartridge.
- Using the pull tab remove the plastic tape.
- Push the cartridge in the slot and squeeze the lid as the cartridge slides to its place.
- Close the access door.
Using Single Cartridge mode:
- To use only one ink cartridge use the single cartridge mode. The single cartridge mode is used when the ink cartridge is removed from the ink carriage.
- The printer can copy documents, photos and jobs even in the single cartridge mode.
Exit single cartridge mode
- To exit the single cartridge mode install the ink cartridges.
Working with cartridges:
Follow the steps to work with the cartridges:
- It is good to turn the printer OFF using the ON button and wait until the light goes out this prevents the printer ink drying out.
- To avoid ink evaporation leave the tape on the cartridge and do not untapped cartridge until you are ready to install.
- Make sure you insert the cartridges in the correct slot and match the color to the icon o each cartridge.
- Align the printer to print best quality after installing new cartridges.
- Replace the cartridges when the estimated ink levels are low. Do not print until the print quality turns unacceptable.
- Clear the carriage jam if you happen to receive a carriage stalled error.
- Cartridges dry out when they are unprotected or kept out so it is good to replace as soon as possible.
- Customers who already installed their driver software could directly follow the instructions.
- Do the following to connect the SETUP ENVY 5534 series to a wireless network.
- You should connect your computer to the wireless network or a network interface card. Connect your computer to the wireless network on which you’re wanted to install your SETUP ENVY 5534 series.
- Hold the wireless button on the printer until the wireless light starts blinking,
- Click the wife protected setup button on your router.
- To view the wireless menu press the Wireless button on the control panel of your printer before you could press the wireless Check whether the printer is performing any error task if so; wait until the task is completed.
- Select the settings option from the printer display.
- From the printer display select the WPS mode.
- Select the Push Button if you find the option on the WPS router. Follow the onscreen instructions after selecting the Push button. Select the PIN option and follow the onscreen instructions.
Traditional router connection:
- Follow the steps to connect your SETUP 123.HP.COM/envy5534 printer to tour integrated wireless network WLAN 802.11 network.
- A wireless router or an access point – wireless 802.11 b/g/n.
- Your computer or laptop with wireless network or the NIC must be connected to the wireless network in which you need to install your Setup Envy 5534 series.
- Broadband internet access such as cable or a DSL.
- SSID which is your Network Name
- WPA passphrase.
Connecting your product with a wireless Setup:
- Note down your SSID name and WEP or your WPA passphrase.
- START the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the home screen touch the wireless icon and select the Settings
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Connect to wireless network.
- Choose your network from the list of detected networks.
- Follow the prompts.
- Install your software.
Connecting a new printer:
- Use Connect a new printer option if you wanted to connect a new printer of the same model or if you have connected a printer.
- Based on the OS you use in your computer do the following,
Windows 8 user:
- Right click in an empty space on your START screen. Select All Apps on the app bar select your printer’s name on the app bar.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP user,
- Clicks START -> ALL PROGRAMS -> HP -> SETUP ENVY 5534 SERIES.
- Click the printer setup & software.
- Select Connect a new printer and follow the onscreen instructions.
Change Network setup:
- Select the wireless icon from your home screen and click settings
- Touch Advanced Settings.
- Using Advanced Settings option select the things that you wanted to change.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Wireless Connection to your printer:
Wireless direct is used to connect your printer directly through wife. Using this option you can directly connect to the printer with your wireless networks and hotspots. With your wireless direct connection you can print your documents.
Connecting your printer without a router:
- Turn ON wireless direct from your control panel,
- Select the Wireless Direct icon from the home screen.
- Use the Settings option if you’re Wireless direct is
- Locate wireless direct name and password if you have wireless direct security ON:
- Select the wireless icon from your home screen.
- To know the wireless direct name touch the Display Name.
- To know the wireless direct password, select the Display Password.
- Turn ON wireless connection on your computer or mobile device to connect to your Wireless Direct.
- You will have to enter your wireless direct password if the router’s security is ON.
- Print your document using your computer or mobile device which is connected to the wireless direct.
Move to a wireless connection from a USB connection:
- If your been using a USB connection to connect your printer you can easily connect your computer to a wireless network connection. All you need is a wireless 802.11b/g/n network which should be a wireless router.
- Make sure of the following, before changing your connection from USB to a wireless setup,
- Based on the operating system follow any one of the instruction.
Windows 8 users:
- Right click in an empty space on your START Select All Apps on the app bar select your printer’s name on the app bar.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP user,
- Clicks START -> ALL PROGRAMS -> HP -> SETUP ENVY 5534 SERIES.
- Click the printer setup & software.
- Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless and follow the onscreen instructions.
Disclaimer : 123 HP Setup 5534
The /://123.hp.printerssetup.com://123.hp.printerssetup.com technical interaction guide is self- standardized and performs autonomously without being swayed by any external source.We merely assist customers to setup,connect and troubleshoot HP ePrint. All the brands,Images,emblems and products mentioned in the website are only for reference and assistance.We neither own up any proprietorship nor are we into any agreement or merger with a third party,unless specified. Users are demanded to scrutinize our policies for appropriate usage of the website. 123.hp.com/setup 5534 or 123 HP Setup 5534